The Snowbird Classic is seeking college certified umpires to work NCAA college games from: February 17 through March 26, 2023.
All umpires must be NCAA certified in good standing. Please use the form below to register as an umpire for the Snowbird Baseball Classic.
The umpire program is as follows:
- Umpires must be at least 18 years of age.
- Umpires must provide references from past events worked.
- All umpire assignments are at the discretion of the tournament umpire assignor.
- Snowbird Baseball LLC reserves the right to terminate an umpire at any time at the discretion of the tournament director or umpire assignor.
- Registration does not guarantee employment nor a specific number of games nor a specific schedule.
- Umpires are responsible for their own round-trip transportation to and from the tournament sites and their own accommodations during their time at the tournament.
- Umpires will work 3 man crews for all Division I and III.
- Umpires are sub-contractors and not employees of Snowbird Baseball, LLC.
- Baseball Umpires will be paid:
$125 per JV game (2 hr limit)
$150 per Division 3 – 9 inning game
$200 per Division 1 – 9 inning game
All umpire fees are subject to a 5% assigning fee.
- Umpires will be paid weekly on Saturday or at the end of their stay, by completing an Umpire Pay sheet for pay period. Each umpire is required to turn in a completed W-9 form and Release form before the start of the Snowbird Baseball Classic via email.
- Any games started but not finished will be paid at $40 per game per umpire. Play must begin to be considered started. Games not started will not be paid.